Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc for mobile, Export failed

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been trying to export a file to my device, but every time I try exporting it a display message says export is failed. I export using the option Highest quality available (have plenty of storage). Please help me on this issue.

Also the app is updated to the latest version available.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

I have just got this problem as well,but I found a fix. Not sure if its 100% or if it will work for everyone but I just cleared the cache of my app and now it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bhargavtenneti,

Could you please try sign-out & sign-in from the Lightroom mobile app and check if that helps.

Also, could you please share the screenshot of the error and let us know the mobile platform version you are on now?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_2020-11-29-22-43-18-738_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

 Tried your method but it didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am also facing the same problem...when i refer Google to solve this.....your Adobe community person said that logout and login....that also tried....i attached the screenshot for ur reference...plz solve ASAP

Screenshot_2020-12-14-01-31-59-923_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

 

but the problem still exists...plz help me to recover from this problem....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Narendran Ramadoss

Can you please clarify which device and OS version you are using?  Have you given the Lightroom app permission to access your local storage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am using REDMI NOTE 7S and am using the latest version of the Lightroom software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_2020-12-28-01-09-02-583_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

I have the same problem. Up until now, when I export a photo, this always happen. I'm using Redmi Note 7. Please, i need help for this. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have same problem on iPhone 8, all newest updates (iOS, lightroom). Sometimes it is not possible to export a picture. Neither to the Photos app, nor to dropbox, not to anything. The (german) error is this:

IMG_1322.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue and logout/login won't fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

are you running into this issue with the same images or occasionally with any image?
Does it still occur on the latest version (4.2)?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both.

If i import new photos, some may present the issue, and for those that are already there, once I get the problem, it will always be there for those images.

Ans yes, still occur with 4.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please send us a diagnostic log from your device?
1. tap three dot menu
2. tap on Settings
3. tap on Help & Support
4. Do a long tap on Visit our Support Forum

now your email client should be invoked, then just tap on Send.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hum I did that and it has taken me on the forum website, it did not invoke the email client.

Or maybe I should do that on the web platform?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to keep the finger pressed on the link. For several seconds.

If you don't have an email client, the info will be in your clipboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks! Done!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve switched to the beta 12.2 to see if the bug was still there (and yes), and also tried on an old iPad on 11.3 (and yes, also).

So I’ll do what you ask from a 12.2 beta device...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am experiencing the same issue. What i do to resolve the issue is uninstall the app, and reinstall back to my phone, then login back into my account, and everything works like it usually is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was also facing the same situation, I had more than 200+ picture which I exported by renaming the files.

Now I use a non updated app, v5.4 it works fine till now.

Better use some crack techniques which is best for editing just keep your internet off during editing for privacy and another thing is that if you delete you can't add it back and you can't login with your ID. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just got this problem as well,but I found a fix. Not sure if its 100% or if it will work for everyone but I just cleared the cache of my app and now it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked! Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was also facing the same situation, I had more than 200+ picture which I exported by changing their files names. 

Now I use a non updated app, v5.4 it works fine.

Better use some crack techniques which is best for editing just keep your internet off during editing for privacy and another thing is that if you delete you can't add it back and you can't login with your ID. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearing the cache solved this issue for me as well (logging out/in did not). Thank you!

Settings > Local Storage > Clear Cache

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

which version of the app did you use for this?

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines