Highlighted

Lightroom cc for mobile, Export location?

Participant ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is more about the mobile app. It gives me no option as to where to save. Just goes into the ether. I am trying to make it available in lightroom classic but no dice. Export works on the desktop cloud app though (a lot of detective work to find it in "lightroom saved photos" in onedrive). So confused. And why would the mobile phone app have more editing options than the desktop app? (Namely selective edits).

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom cc for mobile, Export location?

Participant ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is more about the mobile app. It gives me no option as to where to save. Just goes into the ether. I am trying to make it available in lightroom classic but no dice. Export works on the desktop cloud app though (a lot of detective work to find it in "lightroom saved photos" in onedrive). So confused. And why would the mobile phone app have more editing options than the desktop app? (Namely selective edits).

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've branched this post to a separate thread, since your reply was originally to a very old thread on a different topic.

Can you provide more details (maybe a screen shot) showing the process you use for saving the files? When I do this, I have options for saving to camera roll or Files (this is with iOS. If you're using Android, the process may be different).

(1) Share

(2) Save to Camera roll, or

(3) Save to Files

2019-11-20_10-07-12.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2019 0