Highlighted

Lightroom CC for mobile free membership

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! I'm using Lightroom CC for iPhone and I understand that the mobile version is a free account/membership with an option to upgrade to a premium service. I'm content with just using the free membership, so I have no plans in upgrading anytime soon. However, I logged in to my Adobe account on their website because I wanted to check something on my account, and I inadvertently clicked on the Lightroom icon which triggered a 30-day trial period. I thought that it was only for the web account,  but when I access my Lightroom CC app on my phone and clicked on the Lr icon on the top left, I noticed that under my name and email address, it's saying "Trial - Days remaining: 30". So what happened on the website affected my app as well. Now, I chatted with online support and unfortunately they couldn't cancel the trial period, but couldn't help me regarding my issue and directed me here. My question is, what happens when the trial period ends? Will I be locked out of my account until I upgrade to premium service, or will my account go back to the free membership and I would still have access to my photos and able to use the features available for a free membership? I hope someone can answer my question. Thank you so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC for mobile free membership

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! I'm using Lightroom CC for iPhone and I understand that the mobile version is a free account/membership with an option to upgrade to a premium service. I'm content with just using the free membership, so I have no plans in upgrading anytime soon. However, I logged in to my Adobe account on their website because I wanted to check something on my account, and I inadvertently clicked on the Lightroom icon which triggered a 30-day trial period. I thought that it was only for the web account,  but when I access my Lightroom CC app on my phone and clicked on the Lr icon on the top left, I noticed that under my name and email address, it's saying "Trial - Days remaining: 30". So what happened on the website affected my app as well. Now, I chatted with online support and unfortunately they couldn't cancel the trial period, but couldn't help me regarding my issue and directed me here. My question is, what happens when the trial period ends? Will I be locked out of my account until I upgrade to premium service, or will my account go back to the free membership and I would still have access to my photos and able to use the features available for a free membership? I hope someone can answer my question. Thank you so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 30, 2018 0

Have something to add?