• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC iPad Pro - issues on images upload

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve been forced to restart my iPad Pro after a crash during upload images from local. After this operation it’s now impossible to upload any image from local or cloud. Try to install and uninstal the app but nothing change.

On iPhone continue to work fine.

Somebody can help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you able to open an edit a photo within the photos-app on your iPad? - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can open and edit any  picture already in my cloud but I can,t upload new picture from my iPad. Before no issues. I can do it with my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have you shared-iCloud camera roll set to optimize storage and your device network is off? Could you try to attach a screen-recording - Thanks, Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Guido, I did't change any camera setting and in any case the issue is for cloud and local too. The app work great with all my picture already uploaded in LR cloud but I can't upload any other picture from my iPad Pro. No special error screenshot, unfortunately I don't have something to attach. With iPhone everything is perfect. Paolo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have enough space on your device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes of course. Thanks. Paolo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines