• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Mobile and RAWs

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to use Lightroom CC on my Galaxy S8 to import photos from my Panasonic G85, but I have a problem, that only jpegs show up in import dialog and raws (.rw2) are nowhere to be found. Is this a limitation of mobile version of lightroom cc and I have misunderstood something, or a bug?

To preempt most obvious question - camera is in ptp mode and I have checked RAWs in Lightroom import dialogue settings.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It shouldn't be a limitation no. Are you shooting RAW + Jpeg for each photo (or just the RAW)?

Here is the documentation, it may be of interest, but it may not help you:

Get started with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app on Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just RAW. Did go through getting started steps and in general everything is working, but i'm still not getting the option to add raws.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By lack of other responses, i presume that this is a wontfix issue? Is there any place that a proper support ticket can be filled for Adobe? Or is it just if it works - it works, if not - too bad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can report bugs here, if there isn’t one already:

Lightroom for mobile | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John.. did you ever manage to find a solution to this? I am having the exact same problem. I'm not sure if it's because I paid for a 12 months subscription to Lightroom rather than paying for the monthly subscription Photography plan?

I can also only see the JPEG's. I tried converting the files to DNG and that works, so I can only assume there is a compatibility issue with RW2 files.

Can anyone from Adobe help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have the same problem (Sony camera though. ARW files) . very frustrating as main reason I paid for pro version of light room was to be able import raws directly to my phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines