Highlighted

Lightroom CC Mobile (Android) hangs at login with federated connection, how can I make it work ?

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Whenever I open Lightroom CC Mobile on my Android phone (OnePlus 5, stock ROM -wouldn't work on custom rom either- Android 8.1.0, Oxygen OS 5.1.7), I press the login button and enter my username (which is my professional email address provided by my University), the app just shows the spinner, but never logs in or gives me an error, it just hangs.

I tried on different wifi network, in case the organization firewall would block anything, but even at home or on my data plan it wouldn't work either.

I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, without success.

Is there a way for me to use Lightroom CC Mobile with my organization email address (it's the same email/username I use for all my desktop Creative Cloud apps).

Thank you for any help you can provide and have a great day,

Jeff.

Screenshot_20181207-082735.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC Mobile (Android) hangs at login with federated connection, how can I make it work ?

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Whenever I open Lightroom CC Mobile on my Android phone (OnePlus 5, stock ROM -wouldn't work on custom rom either- Android 8.1.0, Oxygen OS 5.1.7), I press the login button and enter my username (which is my professional email address provided by my University), the app just shows the spinner, but never logs in or gives me an error, it just hangs.

I tried on different wifi network, in case the organization firewall would block anything, but even at home or on my data plan it wouldn't work either.

I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, without success.

Is there a way for me to use Lightroom CC Mobile with my organization email address (it's the same email/username I use for all my desktop Creative Cloud apps).

Thank you for any help you can provide and have a great day,

Jeff.

Screenshot_20181207-082735.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?