• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Mobile for iOS keeps saying it's in trial and restarts trial after 30 days

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the latest version of Lightroom CC Mobile on an iPad and I'm signed into the same Adobe CC account I use for my desktop apps and cloud storage. Despite being signed in with the same account, Lightroom CC Mobile has a banner at the top that says it is in trial mode, and it counts down the days until the trial expired. It reached zero and then restarted the countdown with another 30 days of trial. Other than that it seems fully functional. Is this a bug, or did my trial get extended somehow?

I am aware of the Kivuto issue where the mobile apps are not included with named user licenses purchased through Kivuto. We have an enterprise agreement directly with Adobe, although it is part of a state university consortium that negotiates with Adobe. However we purchase through Adobe directly and not through Kivuto. We also download the CC app and other applications directly from Adobe. I have a named user Creative Cloud subscription that includes 1 TB of storage.

Sean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an ongoing problem and I have been trying to get help for three months. Exact same as above and no solution and CS will not talk to us? I have an active prepaid Creative Cloud account it is also a student/teacher not through Kivuto but includes mobile? I have removed, restarted, and tried everything, made several posts with no response?

Adobe CS where are you this question has been here for 5 months with no answer. This is an Epic Adobe fail and you are losing customers. I just sent a linkedin request to every Adobe executive and will start messaging them directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue going on here! Adobe chat rep literally said "i'm not sure about it" when I asked why it's happening?

Does anyone know if it reset every 30 days and still work though? Is it just a visual glitch and sync still works?

Oddly, under cloud storage in both Lightroom CC desktop and mobile, it says I have 1 TB of storage but I only have 100 GB (confirmed in my Adobe account and Adobe CC Desktop).

The only thing I can think of is my account was under a previous Kivuto educational 1 year plan with no services. This year our Kivuto license includes is an ETLA with Services included. Both my account online and the Adobe chat rep confirmed that all services are active.

I know this license includes mobile services because other licenses bought from our university work with mobile syncing. If this doesn't get resolved (seems like Adobe just doesn't care or know about it), I am going to try and create a new account when we have the chance to purchase a new license with the same ETLA with Services included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines