• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Mobile issues with Android - Can only take pictures in selfie mode

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently installed app on S8. When I attempt to take a photo it defaults to the front facing camera. When trying to select front camera I get a black screen with a camera icon and all other options are dimmed and not accessible. Any help with this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joelm28629281,

Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom CC app you've installed on your mobile?

Lightroom CC remembers the last used camera mode, if the front camera is selected it will be set as default for the next launch.

Now, you've mentioned that you get a black screen while using the "Front" camera, I assume you meant the rear camera? Correct?

In that case, please reinstall the app from Playstore and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akash,

Perhaps this better illustrates my issue.

Please advise.

Regards,

Joel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines