Highlighted

Lightroom CC Mobile on iPad showing wrong out of date preview image

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom Classic and synchronise collections to my iPad.

I have an image where the preview\thumbnail shown on my iPad differs to the actual image. The preview shown is an older out-of-date edit of a work-in-progress photoshop tif file.

If I select the image on my iPad to view full size or even edit it I get the correct image.

The same preview in Lightroom CC on my iMac is correct.

The same preview in Lightroom CC on my iPhone is correct.

Why is Lightroom CC not properly updating the preview? Is there a way to force it to update?

Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC Mobile on iPad showing wrong out of date preview image

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom Classic and synchronise collections to my iPad.

I have an image where the preview\thumbnail shown on my iPad differs to the actual image. The preview shown is an older out-of-date edit of a work-in-progress photoshop tif file.

If I select the image on my iPad to view full size or even edit it I get the correct image.

The same preview in Lightroom CC on my iMac is correct.

The same preview in Lightroom CC on my iPhone is correct.

Why is Lightroom CC not properly updating the preview? Is there a way to force it to update?

Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2018 0
Contributor ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a problem on Android, too.  Sometimes the preview update is instant, some times it takes seconds, sometimes it takes hours.  Make a minor edit, then see if it updates.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2018 0
iwaddo77 LATEST
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interestingly, I made an edit on my iMac this morning and my iPad has caught up, must just be a lag, but odd that different devices sync at different times given they all talk to the same central database.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2018 0