Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Mobile Photos Gone! Tried iOS File sharing method already

New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was using Lightroom Mobile CC for the past 2 days on the 17th and 18th of MAY 2018, taking tons of photos and had to re log into my iphone as i had to switch out the sim card for overseas use. This ended up logging me out of my lightroom CC. However when i logged back in all the photos for those few days had totally disappeared. I have at least a hundred precious photos taken over those 2 days and would desperately like to attempt to get them back.

I have already attempted the file sharing method. And i only have one adobe id which i am using.

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY PHOTOS BACK

I WILL GET YOU WHATEVER INFORMATION YOU NEED.

Thanks

Adil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try logging in to your web app using a browser to see what has sync’d to the cloud.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already did that. The relevant photos for those 2 days are not there.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you ascertain how much space the App is taking up on the device. It may give you a clue to see if they are still within the app somewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines