Highlighted

Lightroom CC Mobile Premium Upgrade vom Creative Cloud subscription (all Apps)

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to upgrade my existing Creative Cloud subscription so that I can access the premium features on my Lightroom CC for mobile. I have installed a couple of profiles and presets that are currently not syncing from my Lightroom CC (desktop). As far as I understand these would be considered as Premium features, which I don't know how to activate or upgrade from my existing account. Anyone got a clue?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC Mobile Premium Upgrade vom Creative Cloud subscription (all Apps)

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to upgrade my existing Creative Cloud subscription so that I can access the premium features on my Lightroom CC for mobile. I have installed a couple of profiles and presets that are currently not syncing from my Lightroom CC (desktop). As far as I understand these would be considered as Premium features, which I don't know how to activate or upgrade from my existing account. Anyone got a clue?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 10, 2020 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a Photography Plan then everything should sync fine (from Lightroom Cloud Desktop at least) and you do not need any upgrade of the Mobile app.

Do you know what subscription you have and also what version of Lightroom are you trying to sync the profiles and presets from?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2020 0