Highlighted

Lightroom CC: Not syncing properly

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides having a "sync 2 photos" for almost one month on my Mac app, I've just found out that I have some photos that are not apearing in my Lightroom iOS app! They are synced to the cloud, and I can see them in the creative cloud app for iOS, so this is clearly a Lightroom iOS problem!

How can I trust my files to adobe?! How can I be sure that they did not lost some pictures when I migrated?! I found out that they marked some pictures as duplicates when they weren't, so this is a based suspicious!

Hi marcomartins,

We're sorry that you're facing sync issues with Lightroom CC. Could you please try the following:

1. Open the filter bar, go to the Sync Status pulldown, and choose Syncing.

2. For any files listed there, make some minor change. It could be a rating/flag change, add a keyword, or make a minor develop edit.

Let these files sync through and check if that uploads those pending syncs to cloud and connected mobile devices.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC: Not syncing properly

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides having a "sync 2 photos" for almost one month on my Mac app, I've just found out that I have some photos that are not apearing in my Lightroom iOS app! They are synced to the cloud, and I can see them in the creative cloud app for iOS, so this is clearly a Lightroom iOS problem!

How can I trust my files to adobe?! How can I be sure that they did not lost some pictures when I migrated?! I found out that they marked some pictures as duplicates when they weren't, so this is a based suspicious!

Hi marcomartins,

We're sorry that you're facing sync issues with Lightroom CC. Could you please try the following:

2. For any files listed there, make some minor change. It could be a rating/flag change, add a keyword, or make a minor develop edit.

Let these files sync through and check if that uploads those pending syncs to cloud and connected mobile devices.

Thanks,

Akash

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marcomartins,

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Syncing status filter shows no results

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2018 1
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have problem with my desktop not syncing to android device. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lightroom cc not syncing my files or allowing me to make saved changes to images. i need this corrected. YESTERDAY. trying to deliver a gallery! this is ridiculous.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2019 0