• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc on iPad Pro can't batch export without synced or offline

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I’m a photographer.  I found an issue on updated Lightroom cc on iPad Pro, which is unable to batch export while offline, or paused sync backup. Which I never tried before. It just only can do is export photo one by one, which is serious to affect the workflow.  May I know anyone also has such issue or any idea to fix it.  Thanks     

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the photos have synced to the cloud, then potentially only a Smart Preview or thumbnail may reside locally, when the Original is required when exporting.

Can you export all of the photos individually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Selondon, thanks for your reply.  What I can export all photos at once is after fully synced. Otherwise, just can export the photos one by one, which totally not work efficiently.    Syncing backup would spend lot of time and data during working on location.  What I experienced syncing 50 photos spent almost 40 mins during working on location.   May I know any adobe expert that can let me know such syncing step can be skipped for full photos exporting?  Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I assume then that these photos are imported on location (and sync is paused or Use Cellular Dsta is turned off in Settings)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Your are right. I was shooting on location, and imported the photos to lightroom on site for editing, transfer the edited photos to client at once.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines