Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Sync incomplete now photos are missing

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I took about 1,100 photos on my holiday, taking up   around 16gb of space on my iPhone 7.

I wanted to edit some on my ipad so I started to sync my iPhone to the cloud,  about 300 photos sync but I was unable to finish the rest. When is disconnected from the internet the app asked me to re sign in.

When I signed back in all my photos were missing except the ones I had loaded to the cloud, the other 700+ photos are gone.

I checked the storage on my iPhone and the app is still using 16gb of space. I also checked the settings in the app and there is 16gb worth of locally stored copies?

Please help I have tried multiple times to call and email Adobe but they have not been helpful at all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a start, maybe make sure you have backed up the iPhone to iTunes or have a full iCloud back up.

Also, I would post here as Adobe engineers may be able to reply to your thread (this is mainly a user to user forum)

Lightroom for mobile | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Sounds like there is something there, hope you get it sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Also check out the link for iTunes File Sharing on this thread. It may help, if applicable to you,

Re: Lightroom Mobile Photos Gone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines