Highlighted

Lightroom cc to lightroom cc not syncing

New Here ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add photos to lightroom cc mobile on my android phone and put them in a new album. Go to my android tablet and new album and photos do not appear in LR cc mobile.   I am miles away from my LR classic win pc.

Is this a bug or a "feature"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom cc to lightroom cc not syncing

New Here ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add photos to lightroom cc mobile on my android phone and put them in a new album. Go to my android tablet and new album and photos do not appear in LR cc mobile.   I am miles away from my LR classic win pc.

Is this a bug or a "feature"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bobthegarageguy,

Sorry that your images from Lightroom app on Android are not syncing to your tablet.

Are you able to see the synced images o Lightroom web? Login here Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom  using your Adobe_ID

Is you can see the images on Lightroom web, please refer the below troubleshooting steps:

1. Sign out and then sign in from your mobile device and tablet.
  2. Ensure that your Lightroom for mobile app is up to date. To keep your Lightroom for mobile (iOS) app up to date, see Apple's documentation Turn on Automatic Downloads. To keep your Lightroom for mobile (Android) app up to date, see Google's documentation Update downloaded apps.
  3. Ensure that your are running Lightroom on your desktop and Lightroom for mobile app on the same Internet WiFi network. Syncing is paused over the cellular network, if you've enabled Sync Only Over WiFi in Lightroom app's settings. To know more about app settings and preferences, see Lightroom for mobile (iOS)|Sidebar and Lightroom for mobile (Android)|Sidebar.
  4. Ensure that Lightroom for mobile is running in the foreground, especially when the syncing is in progress. To achieve this, make sure that your mobile device does not go into the sleep mode.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt response. No I cannot see the images on LR web,and I have loggedout and in on both devices and the apps are up to date

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also LR on my phone says upload 164 photos pending (constantly )despite a decent wifi connection  That seems to be the problem.  How do I break the logjam?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you a private message. Please check and respond.

~Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines