• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Upgrade Error

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my account to a premium one and already paid for it. But when I try to access the exclusive features it takes me back to the "Upgrade Now" page. I tried to contact support but an automated reply was sent to me. Can anyone help?

""Hi there! I’m out of office on PTO, I’ll be back in the office on November 21st, so expect a delay in my response "."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

I got it too work. when you open up the app, click the Lr tab in the top left. Click on your profile tab and when that opens up it’ll say “restore purchases”. Clicked on that and it works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign in with your Adobe ID (email address & password) and choose the tab “Plans & Products”

Then view your products to check that your order is fully processed.

Go to My Account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing anything. Will I be able to check if it was fully processed even though it's a mobile app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK if you made an in-app purchase, it may not show up as a plan. If you see no change in the next 24 hours I think you will need to contact Adobe directly.

Click the link below, sign-in and wait for the page to fully load.

1. Choose Account Issues
  2. Choose Adobe ID and signing in
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose - Show me my contact options
  4. Click Chat

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Will try this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Have you purchase the Lr Mobile plan with the same Adobe id or did you sign-in via Facebook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the same Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Could you double check if you have the Lr Mobile Premium subscription listed under iOS subscriptions? You can access the subscriptions via the iTunes&App Stores iOS settings entry and when you long tab the Apple Id, a dialog pops-up from where you can choose "View Apple Id". Within the Account settings tab the "Subscription"-entry and let me know if whether or not a  Lr Mobile Premium subscription is listed.

In addition please send us  a Lr Mobile diagnostic log which can be triggered when you  open up the  Lr Mobile settings via the top left Lr-icon and  then navigate in to the Help&Support section and long-tab "Access our Support Forum"-entry and a  diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client. Hope this helps to get a clue about your issue.

-

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Was able to make it work by clicking "Restore Purchases". Thanks for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I’m havinig the exact same problem. I just tried the chat that they suggested on here but they didnt deal with the mobile version. Has anyone found how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it too work. when you open up the app, click the Lr tab in the top left. Click on your profile tab and when that opens up it’ll say “restore purchases”. Clicked on that and it works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works for me now. Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines