Highlighted

Lightroom Classic CC issues with iOS syncing

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some of images synced from Lightroom classic CC, I'm unable to edit them in  Lightroom CC iOS app - I get the following error "the photo failed to load" error code A100006 - anyone seen this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic CC issues with iOS syncing

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some of images synced from Lightroom classic CC, I'm unable to edit them in  Lightroom CC iOS app - I get the following error "the photo failed to load" error code A100006 - anyone seen this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also post on the forum below, where it‘s more likely to be picked up by the Lightroom Team (as this is mainly a Users forum).

Lightroom for mobile | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See that Rikk is getting an engineer to have a look, hope it gets sorted.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines