• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LightRoom Classic to lightroom mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom classic on my Pc and I downloaded lightroom for my smart phone. is it possible to access my PC edits on my mobile device? if so how can this be done?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

I suggest you contact Adobe directly and they can check for any problem with your account. Use the link below and scroll down to Individual “Sign in to contact us” You should be able to start an on-line chat session with an Adobe agent.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes simply add the photos to a collection and enable sync. Then go to the name plate (top-left) and hover with your mouse until you see a small triangle icon. Click the icon to open the activity center. You can then start & pause sync. Next time you start Lightroom on your phone it will be automatically populated from the sync’d collections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive done this and its not on my mobile device. Sync with Lightroom is on play > Made a collections folder and it has the Sync icon next to it. Im logged in on my pc and mobile device. But when I open lightroom on my mobile device, the synced photos are not one there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you have a good wifi or Ethernet connection. You are signed in on PC & Phone with the same Adobe ID? On your PC go to Preferences and choose the Lightroom Sync tab.

Check for errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My internet is perfect, I.D. is the same. I went to preferences on my pc and went to " Lightroom Sync " and my Sync activity says 95 uploading, 0 downloading, 0 pending. Should that say 95 uploading?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like sync could be stuck. Try un-marking collections and delete all sync data in preferences. Then start over. A computer re-boot may help.

Ensure you keep Lr Classic open until upload is complete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom Classic open the preferences and go to the mobile sync tab. At the bottom of that tab is an activity window for syncing. Option (Mac) or Alt (PC) click in the window and it will re-boot the syncing process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there are no sync errors and upload to the cloud is complete you may need to uninstall the app on the phone and re-download it from the app store or google play. You can log in to your web app to see exactly what is stored in the cloud.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I did what you all suggested and its still the same results. Are there anymore options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you contact Adobe directly and they can check for any problem with your account. Use the link below and scroll down to Individual “Sign in to contact us” You should be able to start an on-line chat session with an Adobe agent.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for everyone's help! customer service has helped me. 99jon thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sim, é possível acessar e sincronizar as edições feitas no Adobe Lightroom Classic em seu PC com o Lightroom Mobile em seu dispositivo móvel. A Adobe oferece a funcionalidade de sincronização para facilitar esse processo. Aqui estão as etapas para configurar a sincronização:

1. Certifique-se de estar logado na mesma conta Adobe:

• No Lightroom Classic no seu PC e no Lightroom Mobile no seu dispositivo móvel, certifique-se de estar logado com a mesma conta da Adobe.
  2. Ative a sincronização no Lightroom Classic:

• No Lightroom Classic, vá para a guia "Coleções" no painel esquerdo.
    • Crie uma nova coleção ou clique com o botão direito em uma coleção existente e escolha "Sincronizar com o Lightroom".
  3. Sincronização automática:

• As fotos e as edições feitas na coleção selecionada serão automaticamente sincronizadas com sua conta da Adobe e estarão disponíveis no Lightroom Mobile.
  4. Acesse no Lightroom Mobile:

• Abra o Lightroom Mobile em seu dispositivo.
    • As fotos e edições da coleção sincronizada estarão disponíveis para visualização e edição.

Lembre-se de que as coleções sincronizadas estarão disponíveis na nuvem e, portanto, ocuparão espaço em sua conta da Adobe. Certifique-se de gerenciar suas coleções e a quantidade de armazenamento disponível em sua conta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Failed to load development version for problem my Lightroom app and photos not show

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines