• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom crashes and quits after June update on iOS

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the June update lightroom keeps crashing back to the home screen on my ipad. Extremely annoying, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, turning machine off and on, no dice. Help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update the performance is pretty bad on my ipad pro as well.. hope they'll fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please let us know when it crashes, is it on startup or during a specific operation?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both. It was crashing perhaps 80% of the time on start up. Then on the few times I managed to get into it out would then crash in the middle of work. There was no pattern to the operation I was trying to perform. I contacted the online help chat thing, who advised me to uninstall and reinstall the app, which I had done already to no avail. I was then advised to restore the ipad to factory settings and start over. I did that (requiring me to back up all data to icloud and restore it afterwards, a bit of a pain) but the problem persists. Again, mostly on start up. Looking at this forum and reviews on the iOS app store I'm not the only one encountering this issue since the update. Needs fixing ASAP or I'm cancelling the subscription and getting Affinity Pro instead!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can understand the frustration.

To have a chance to understand this issue we need to know more about what kind of device you have.

What would help us a lot would be if you could create a diagnostic log.
1. Lightroom Settings/Help & Support
2. do a long tap on the Access our user forums
that should bring up dialog, if you have an email client setup it will open up a mail that you can send to us.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the most easiest way to see the performance decrease is the radial filter etc. before the update everything was pretty smoth and Lightroom was fine with more than 10 filters. But now it gets really slow. 

I have an iPad Pro 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it!
Looking into it now.

peters69877991 since you are talking about performance and Hungrymark about crashing it would be best if you created your own thread for that. Any information of what kind of edits those radial filter selections have will be very helpful.

Whenever one of the issues are solved it will be hard to close the thread.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines