• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom crashes on launch on Huawei P20

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been using LR mobile in my Huawei Pro20 since a while but since yesterday the app crashes each time I try to open. I have deleted all the cache, removed and re-installed however problem hasn't solved and still not working. Do you know what I can do to make it work again? I have sent several crash reports, no solution offered so far.

Message was edited by: Akash Sharma

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Incifotolar,

Sorry that the Lightroom app Huawei Pro20 is crashing each time you launch the Lightroom app. That shouldn't be happening, let us help make this right.

Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're using and the version of Android OS on your device?

Also, how much storage space is available on the device?

Thanks,

Akash

Just a reminder, the Adobe Forums are transitioning to a new community experience soon. New threads and replies posts to the forums between August 22nd and September 9th will likely be lost, but we’re here to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines