• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Crashing

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I've been having an ongoing problem while trying to export/save my work after doing work on my photos.

The app will shut down and restart during exporting which then means my edit was not saved both on my Tablet and on lightroom itself. 

I'm getting really tired of having to try and replicate the work the app decides to delete. I'm not very tech savy, I use my Samsung galaxy Tab A 2019 for my work so any solutions used for PC probably won't help me.

I don't know what todo. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC)  (or is this Lightroom, or LR Mobil?) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Past that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

davidg36166309_2-1602262293500.jpeg

davidg36166309_3-1602262293501.png

davidg36166309_4-1602262293502.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post in the Lightroom Mobile forum instead of the Lightroom Classic forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post to a better forum, LrM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines