• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom deleted everything

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just logged into my Lightroom that I've had for almost 2 years and everything was gone. Hundreds of photos and presets are gone. Can anyone help!? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

There's a very long thread about this problem at the official Adobe feedback site. It's not good news, I'm afraid: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-today-18th-august-2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I have no solution at this point, but I have the same trouble. Lost almost 4000 photos because of this bug. Adobe DID apologise, though. Isn't that sweet of them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, yesterday I logged into my Lightroom and I had all my photos, but today when I logged I have seen than more than 1.000 photos were deleted and the same have happen with the presets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a very long thread about this problem at the official Adobe feedback site. It's not good news, I'm afraid: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a safe version of Lightroom to use so that my photo archive won't be lost?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I managed to recover all of my lost photos. All of the data was still saved in Lightroom's "Documents & Data" folder. The size of this data folder was around 40 GB so it was easy to identify when it appeared in iTunes' file transfer window.

However, to actually reach and/or copy that data folder, you will need to jailbreak your iPhone and install Filza. Write down the name of that data folder (it's usually something like "kalg28kdo8krkslop8910jd") and then search for it in Filza. Voilá!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines