Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom doesnt show the depth effect photos when adding photos

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

thanks to take the time to read  this and hopefully help me.

I have an iPhone 7 plus which as many of you know has dual camera and one of its advantage is to take portrait pictures with the "depth effect", this is a cool effect but also there is many things you can do on Lightroom with them.

Before, when you added the photos to lightroom (mobile version) it used to show you the 2 pictures taken, the one with the regular lens and the one with the telephoto lens (which has the "depth effect") and from there you could manipulate your photos.

Now I don't know why, Lightroom only shows the regular picture (without the effect), I am not really sure what I have to do to see the Picture with the depth effect.

The funny thing is that in the camera roll in iOS 11 now it just shows you the "depth effect" photo and not the regular one, but Light room just show the regular one and not the "depth effect" one

Does any one know why is this happening and how to fix it?

Thanks again

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Hi Nalgaroth,

Currently LR Mobile is only seeing the original file from your Camera Roll on iOS 11. The team is aware of this issue and is currently exploring solutions. I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nalgaroth,

Currently LR Mobile is only seeing the original file from your Camera Roll on iOS 11. The team is aware of this issue and is currently exploring solutions. I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, I thought I moved something, so it is because of ios 11.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines