Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Error Code

Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to edit my photos in Lightroom for iOS or even save/export them. It says error code T505. Any help to resolve this is greatly appreciated. I’m running iOS 11. I haven’t had any problems until a few hours ago. I’ve even turned my phone off a while. Uninstalled/reinstalled. Nothing. Frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the initial problem that the photo(s) are not loading from the Cloud? Also what version of the iOS software are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes photos not loading from the cloud. (err vodě T505)

iOS 12.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Until we have a fix for the problem, there's a workaround that you can try out:
0. Enter settings: change Cloud Storage & Sync to download original (uncheck Only Download Smart Previews)

1. set the image in an album for Store Locally

2. edit image on other device or e.g. https://lightroom.adobe.com - edit an e.g. Optics setting

3. open images once it has been synced to the device ( tap on cloud to see when the image is being stored locally)

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

solution: delete and reinstall lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just deleted and reinstalled lightroom cc and now all my pictures are gone. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirmed, reinstalling app on my iPad Pro solved the problem

i was getting T505, initially i tried to "store locally" for the folder but it didn't work.

since i use smart previews, after a quick reinstall i am able to work on images again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling and reinstalling the app worked for me. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since LR is used by so many pro photographers you expect it to work. If a remote client wants to view or buy my images and they’re t505 I must find a workaround or take time to get them from backup, process them...  Takes my time, makes me slow, even unprofessional, while it is really Adobe. Not happy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this will get sorted by Adobe really soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines