• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Failed to Load Development Version

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom Classic on my desktop for editing but I recently purchased a Samsung Tablet so I can use the CC app to edit images when I'm flying or without a connection.  I have set my collections to sync and as long as my tablet has a wifi connection it works perfectly.  However, whenever I no longer have a Wifi connection I get an error "Failed to load Development Version" when I try to work on images.  I have already searched this error on this forum and and Google and none of the solutions are working for me. Please help!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. Could you please sign out and sign in from the Lightroom app and check if that helps?

Also, refresh the WiFi Or mobile network you are using now on your mobile device and let us know the results.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines