• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom for Android to Spark?

Participant ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been using Spark more and more and seeing awesome potential...but most of my images are stored in Lightroom which I sometimes sync with the cloud.  Just now I wanted to use spark to create a new image using a photo in the cloud. I realized there was no easy way to export the photo from Lightroom Mobile onto my phone or directly into Spark.

Lightroom for Android seems useful for Android, Spark is designed to be used for Android. It seems that the two should play together with ease, right?

I've never tried to do so until today, but even downloading a picture from Lightroom as a single renter graphic onto my phone seems difficult. I can share with email or with OneDrive or with a host of applications but I see no option to save to my phone or to import into Spark.

Is there an easy way?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zoe,

I’m not sure about Android, but LR is definitely available from Spark on my iPhone. Here I am looking at Spark Page,  choose to add a photo:

B3F7CF18-5C3B-40BC-985C-5B6AB531B662.jpeg

Then, when the list of photos shows, across the bottom is a row of sources. Choose LR:

7916391A-7CDF-4BF2-B6D9-583C8C1A9A4A.jpeg

And here I can see all my LR Mobile albums/collections:

453E002E-7E54-4040-B706-340C3687D58E.jpeg

Do you see the same on Android? The interface for Spark Post and Spark Video is a little different, but both get me to LR photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines