• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom for Android won't upload pictures

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought the 1TB Lightroom CC plan to backup and edit my pictures while traveling and even though the editing part is great the backup part is failing

I tried to put up around 800 raw pictures from my Canon M50 and obly the first 10 or so went through... Since then i've been stuck in "Pending" for the last 3 days

Tried deleting cache, data, reinstalling the app but nothing worked so far

Any suggestions??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gastongordon

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time syncing your images. Has your issue been resolved?

Best,

Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to enter to the web version and manually delete all the 800 pictures (not very easy from the phone) and after that tried uploading smaller batches and so far it has been working...

In deleting this I lost all the changes I did on the phone to the pictures so not an ideal solution but since it was not so much and I still have my real library on LR Classic back at home I could afford to do it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue; however, we're sorry to hear you lost your edits in the process. Can you DM me your Adobe ID?

Best,
Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help. Just sent you a DM with my ID and more details but here's a copy of what I mentioned there just in case:

I'm back home on the mac and trying to sync some extra pictures from the trip and they are stuck again, like 1061 but this time from the computer not the phone. Left it on all night and nothing changed.

​

​On the web version I see them on "sync issues" but the issue is "sync has not finished, open lightroom" and lightroom is open.

​

​I updated macOS, updated lightroom, uninstalled and reinstalled and its still stuck

​

​At this time I'm thinking more about getting a refund than synicing my full LR Classic Library...

​

​Was hoping that the app was working but so far It's too hard and slow to sync... Or maybe Google Photos just set the bar to high for me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines