• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom for Android

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to download the Lightroom app for android after upgrading to the new Lightroom CC for desktop. I understand the idea is that all of your photos are stored in the cloud and are accessible on all your devices, but It says "This app is incompatible with your device." I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, how can it be incompatible? I can understand if i was trying to use a phone that was really old or didn't have android 4.1 or above. I hope this is a glitch and I can get it installed soon, thanks for any help you can provide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would uninstall and try again. You are downloading v3.1 from the Play store?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't download it in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing - "Your device isn't compatible with this version"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry that made no difference. I suggest you report it in the feedback forum where the engineers will see it. This is a user to user forum where we try our best to help one another.

Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with my Galaxy S7 Edge as well, did you ever find a solution for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just today, I finally reset my Galaxy S7 to factory settings and it worked!

I made sure to back everything up first and chose NOT to restore apps and settings; I wanted it to behave like a brand new phone. I'll manually restore the apps I need. Not sure if this step was necessary, but I didn't want any old settings or apps to block my ability to download Lightroom CC.

Once it's been wiped clean, you have to go through a few setup screens to set up basic phone features. When that was all done, the first thing I did was go to the Playstore and search for Lightroom CC. It came right up. I Installed it and it works!!!

It's a lot of trouble, but it's kind of nice to clean out all the crap that has built up in my phone over the years. I hope you have the same experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines