• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom for iPad: Fully synced album contains (forever) unsynced images

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve switched to an iPad-only photo workflow, e.g. I import my photos into the iPad and then into Lightroom CC. While the process is cumbersome, it isn’t the source of my current problem.

Some photos are uneditable on the iPad as they seem to be in a constant sync state.

For instance, this almbum should be fully synced:

119CF5F5-8BB1-4EF1-8788-008D37FBFDFD.jpeg

But, a few of the images are not synced and can’t be edited:

E166DD92-8747-49AD-9C9E-E6F8317B7FF6.jpeg

This is super infuriating and it really is preventing me from fully trusting the iPad + Lightroom combination.

I’ve tried so many things to fix this, including restarting, re-installing Lightroom etc.

Interestingly, when I go through the Creative Cloud app, the context menu for this particular photo looks like this:

F00CEDCD-4208-44EC-BDF0-1B3AE8F4393F.jpeg

Whereas the other photos (that do not have the mentioned problem) look like this:

DFC1C071-9327-4CC8-B116-5AFB194D4709.jpeg

Coincidence?

I would really appreciate your help on this. I’m on the verge of giving up on using Lightroom...

/Thomas

Moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom CC for mobile & Apple TV by moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas, could you do me the favour and copy such a photo where you have problems with in to a "forAdobeDebug"-album and send we the web-share link via a private forum message, which can be triggered when you hover over my forum-name.

Thanks and hoping to get a clue about your issue soon. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I’ve just sent you a link.

/Thomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines