Highlighted

lightroom for ipad pro, using lanuage french, bu want to change to danish or english

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My ipad pro i using Danish as standard language. The app for lightroom opens in French. Have tried to unstall and install again fra AppStore. Still it opens in French.

Do anyone know how to change language ????

Topics

Bug, Community Information, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lightroom for ipad pro, using lanuage french, bu want to change to danish or english

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My ipad pro i using Danish as standard language. The app for lightroom opens in French. Have tried to unstall and install again fra AppStore. Still it opens in French.

Do anyone know how to change language ????

Topics

Bug, Community Information, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

which iOS version are you on?
On iOS13, you can change the language (although Danish is not supported) over the Lightroom iOS settings, where you set the Preferred language. See attached screen shot.IMG_35E1A67F76CC-1.jpeg

Thanks,
Ignacio

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines