• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom iPad / Mobile support for Fujifilm

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why Lightroom for iPad or iPhone does not display the .RAF files from Fujifilm correctly? Initially I thought the photos I took was soft and had a lot of artifacts. As it turns out, Lightroom is not rendering the photos correctly. Opening the file in Photoshop Express or any other tools shows a very different picture.

I have been paying for the Lightroom subscription and so, please let me know if Lightroom for iPad is not suitable for the Fujifilm XT-3 camera.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload a .RAF image to dropbox or other location with a link to download... I will test it on my iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go - 3 images for your review: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1vvj69nghr4kc9p/AAAU8Igz8pQ79fyd5zFZz0Iwa?dl=0

Straight out of the camera, untouched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloading and testing - will update shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am interested in the developments here... I am using an iPad pro and paying Lightroom subscription. I do not have a personnal computer. Mainly using my iPad for my retouching.

I have an X-T3 and the .RAF file are not very nice in Lightroom CC. I used my work computer to install Capture One and the images are MUCH MUCH more beautiful and sharp. In Lightroom, it is showing a lot of artifacts. I read that on the desktop Lightroom version, there is an "enhance details" tools. Which I tried and takes forever to process for every picture.

Is ADOBE working on this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines