Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom iPhone iOS: Photos taken with LR Camera stuck in "processing"

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have had this issue the last three weeks. Images that I've taken with Lightroom Camera on my iPhone (iOS) have been stuck in "processing captured photos." These images do not show up in Lightroom iOS or on my camera roll. They appear to be stuck in a purgatory of some sort. The odd thing is that about a week after I took the photos that are now in limbo, I had forgotten about the issue and took a few pictures which actually did process and show up.

I am also an Adobe Photography package customer, but these images do not show on Lightroom or Lightroom Classic on my Mac.

Some info: I am on an iPhone 8 Plus. Lightroom is updated, iPhone is updated, and I have tried turning my phone off and "hard resetting."

I would really like to get these images if possible, but I would be fine if they are lost if I am able to fix the issue and "unjam" the sync between my accounts.

Thank you for any advice!

Image of what I am seeing:

IMG_9072.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi scenesindreams,

That isn't a great user experience as Lightroom mobile app is stuck processing the images and not syncing them to the cloud, we're sorry to hear about this. Let us help make it right.

Could you please take a look at the steps below:

• Clear the cache from Lightroom mobile app, See the screenshot below for reference:

Image result for Lightroom mobile clear cache

• Ensure that your Lightroom for mobile app is up to date. To keep your Lightroom for mobile (iOS) app up to date, see Apple's documentation Turn on Automatic Downloads. To keep your Lightroom for mobile (Android) app up to date, see Google's documentation Update downloaded apps.
  • Ensure that your are running Lightroom on your desktop and Lightroom for mobile app on the same Internet WiFi network. Syncing is paused over the cellular network, if you've enabled Sync Only Over WiFi in Lightroom app's settings. To know more about app settings and preferences, see Lightroom for mobile (iOS)|Sidebar and Lightroom for mobile (Android)|Sidebar.
  • Ensure that Lightroom for mobile is running in the foreground, especially when the syncing is in progress. To achieve this, make sure that your mobile device does not go into the sleep mode.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

sorry to hear about your issue.
It seems that you are running into a bug.

Do you always see the same number of processed images?
Or does slowly decrease?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some more questions:
Does force quitting all apps and restarting the device help?

If you leave the app open for e.g. 30 mins (never putting it into background) does it then decrease?

Have you used any technology preview features or have you've only shot HDRs?

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines