• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile adding text string to exported raw files

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use my iPad Pro to backup and cull raw files while travelling and then save the culled set of files to an external drive and bring them into Lightroom Classic on my desktop for final editing when I get back.  I will only edut a few files in Lightroom for posting while travelling.  No fast internet and lots of files so no syncing. 

The only way to export my culled list of raw files appears to be to use Share / Export as... / Original.  But the exported file that started out with a filename of _DSC0737.NEF has a filename of  _DSC0737_b1759ce32e864d35891193dd7a265887.NEF after it is exported. 

Why is Adobe adding this text strig to the file?

Is there any way to not have Lightroom Mobile do that?

Is there a better way to export a bunch of raw files that I have culled using lightrooms flags and ratings?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue, very frustrating 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can change it when you export (iOS at least, when you get the option to save to files), annoying though!

Maybe add you vote to this feedback thread:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-express-and-lr-mobile-rename-export... or create another on the same forum (which is monitored by the engineering team)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines