Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile: All photos are gone

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I need your help. Im using a free app of lr on my mobile. I log out my personal account and used another account which is in premium account to know what are the other stuff I can do. When I tried to log in again using my personal account.... poof! All the photos are gone 😞 All the images for my portfolio is there 😭 Im using an androind phone.

Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For your Android device, have you enabled Android's backup service?  If so, then the app data should be backed up to Google Drive.  You could restore that backup to access the data from the date of that backup.  More info: https://support.google.com/android/answer/2819582?hl=en

For iOS, an iTunes backup of one's device from a time when your free Lightroom app still had the photos can also be restored to allow photo recovery.  See: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, exactly the same thing happened to me this afternoon. Now all my photos are gone 😞

Have you found a way to recover your photos?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I R C

Please do not uninstall the Lightroom app, as this deletes not only the app but the files within it.  If you are a user of the free app, the free app does not backup files to cloud storage.  Did you try signing back into the original account?

If you did delete and reinstall the app, do you have a backup of your device from a time when the files were present?  If so, restore that back up to see your files.  

I updated my original advice above for both Android and iOS.  I please see the pages for additional info about recovering files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm facing a similar situation but in my case is an Android device. When I open the app is like a brand new account but I've already used it and took hundreds of photos with LR.
Yesterday they were there now they're all gone! How is that even possible?!

Please help me recover my photos I would really appreciate it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm facing a similar situation but in my case is an Android device and never deleted/uninstall the app.  When I log in is like a brand new account but I've already used it and took hundreds of photos with LR mobile.
Yesterday they were there now they're all gone! How is that even possible?!

Please if someone could help me recover my photos I would really appreciate it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines