Highlighted

Lightroom Mobile and Cloud Storage

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile is locked in a pattern indicating that the Cloud Storage is full at 20 go and my iPad indicates that I have 200 go of storage space.  LR will not allow me to upload any more photos.  How do I get past this stage.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Mobile and Cloud Storage

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile is locked in a pattern indicating that the Cloud Storage is full at 20 go and my iPad indicates that I have 200 go of storage space.  LR will not allow me to upload any more photos.  How do I get past this stage.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi terryc6914914,

Sorry that Lightroom on your mobile is indicating that low space is available on your Cloud storage.

Could you please check that you're logged in with the correct Adobe ID your mobile? If so then, please sign out of the Lightroom mobile app and sign back in to see if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines