• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile and Nikon SnapBridge

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.  I really want to be able to use LR and LR Mobile but I am having an issue that is causing me to not want to spend the money unless I can solve it. 

I have a Nikon D3400 that sends all photos via bluetooth to my Android based phone. The photos show up in a folder called Snapbridge.  I allow LR Mobile to access my folders. Its sees them all and even sees the folder called Snapbridge but only sees 3 photos in it. I have hundreds of photos in the folder. I have the settings checked to see everything (Jpg and raw) just in case!

I can not figure out when the app wont see all the photos in that particular folder.  I have no idea if this is occuring in other folders but this is the one that is most important.

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Hi danigirl,

Please move few images from snapbridge to photo gallery and check if Lightroom mobile sees all the images there? If not, then remove Lightroom mobile, restart the phone device and reinstall it from the playstore.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?  This is really frustrating. i have tried everything I can. Is there a way to talk to a support person?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi danigirl,

Please move few images from snapbridge to photo gallery and check if Lightroom mobile sees all the images there? If not, then remove Lightroom mobile, restart the phone device and reinstall it from the playstore.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hav the same issue, and didn't work even aftr uninstalling, restarting and reinstalling as per u said...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines