• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile and Profiles

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the process of creating a profile set for sale, and I'd like to be able to market it to LR Mobile users. But as I'm understand and finding out, there is no way to "import" a profile directly into the LR Mobile app. The only way is to inport through the LRCC desktop app, correct?

I've even tried to create a preset with my profile attached and it still won't pull over once I import the preset into the LR Mobile app.

Has anyone come up with a way to do this?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Profiles do indeed install via de desktop app. I do not think there is another way.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From February Presets and Profiles can be imported into Lightroom Mobile Android from Google Drive:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/whats-new/2020-2.html#import_presets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gotcha, thanks for that. So that feature is only for Android currently...wonder if iOS is close behind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines