Highlighted

Lightroom mobile app not importing or showing photos

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing it was from the latest update,  but I am no longer able to import photos into lightroom mobile and none of the previous photos in lr  albums are showing. (attached pics)  anyone know what might have happened or how to fix? 

Screenshot_2019-12-22-18-45-14-66.png

Screenshot_2019-12-22-18-45-49-07.png

So solved the problem,  turns out my memory card in my phone was somehow corrupt (which is where I was storing pics etc)  I installed a new one and all working again.  Strange that that was what was causing the issue with importing even from my phone but yeah,  all good now since removing that card. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom mobile app not importing or showing photos

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing it was from the latest update,  but I am no longer able to import photos into lightroom mobile and none of the previous photos in lr  albums are showing. (attached pics)  anyone know what might have happened or how to fix? 

Screenshot_2019-12-22-18-45-14-66.png

Screenshot_2019-12-22-18-45-49-07.png

So solved the problem,  turns out my memory card in my phone was somehow corrupt (which is where I was storing pics etc)  I installed a new one and all working again.  Strange that that was what was causing the issue with importing even from my phone but yeah,  all good now since removing that card. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom on your mobile device is not importing or showing any images. Would you mind signing out of the Lightroom mobile app and signing back in and checking that the app is updated to the latest version?

Also, do you see your images on Lightroom Web? Link: https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Thanks,

Akash 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a similar problem with imported photos not showing. I have a new phone, so I downloaded the app again, logged in and none of my previously imported pics are showing. When I tried to upload the identical picture (transferred from previous device), it looks like it's importing, but then it says it's a duplicate and it's already in the app (but still not showing). What do I do?  I'm a freemium user only. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think the user is a freemium user and won't be able to check on Lightroom Web. As suggested by Akash, you can try first the signing out and signing in. If that does not solves the issue, you can try doing Force Stop the app by going into App Info.

Regards,

Abhinav 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know. Thanks for reporting the issue. 

Happy Editing.

Regards,

Abhinav

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2020 0