• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile camera

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to lock exporter compensation to a value in camera mode?  I always shoot at -0.7 to save highlights.

The camera used to keep the setting in the professional section when the app was first introduced now once the app is closed or not used it reverts to the 0 setting.  

Means I spend wasted few seconds having to reset it before I shoot. 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We strive to make other settings persistent, but as you point out Exposure Compensation is not one of them.  The design for this was based on the notion that lighting conditions typically change frequently for mobile users.  I'll take your feedback to the team for consideration that being persistent would be useful for some users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the answer and for clearing that up for me. 

Yes the option would be nice. I shoot my digital Leica all the time at a -0.7 to protect the highlights more and I've found this works perfectly for shooting on my iPhone in Lightroom. It would be great to have the option (at lease in the professional setting) hold its set value. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines