• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile captures images in Black & White mode

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So my back camera is stuck on taking black and white photos. I have tried resetting stuff and even re downloading the app without any luck. My front camera takes color photos just fine, but the back camera still won't take color photos. The back camera takes color photos on other apps though.

{Thread moved and renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Sorry to hear about this, could you please let us know the version of Lightroom mobile and the mobile device you're working with?

Are there any presets applied to the images?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hei! I am using version 4.4.2 of Lightroom on my Huawei p20 pro. Android version 9. I have tried everything, even checking the photos on my computer. It's only the back camera though, and only when using Lightroom. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been widely reported, and Adobe engineers are aware of it. I haven't seen any hint of a fix yet. See this thread, for example, with some posts from Adobe staff:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Lightroom-for-mobile-Apple-TV/LR-Camera-no-colour-P20-pro/m-p/1057430...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

I can confirm exactly the same behaviour with the P20 Pro on EMUI 9.1. Lightroom App is Version 5.0, Nov 3, 2019. This is using Pro or Auto Mode, and either DNG or Jpeg. Front camera works in color, but that is n ot the point here. App is unusable at this point in time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines