• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile CC says Trial Expired when I have a Student/Teacher Subscription to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a problem for a while now. My lightroom mobile says trial expired even though I have subscribed to creative cloud and own the student/teacher membership. I've heard about the whole deal with Kivuto and I did not buy my subscription through them so that's not the issue. Does anybody know how I can get my lightroom mobile functioning without the trial limitations?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First log into your account with a browser at adobe.com. The sign is in the upper right corner. After you log in, you will find a Magage Account link in the same location. Check your account to make sure that it is still active. If everything looks good there, go back to the Lr CC app and make sure you are logged in using the same account. The Lr Mobile sign in is found under the Lr icon in the upper left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion but still no luck. My account was active and I was logged in with the same account on both platforms. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of account do you have? If it is part of your school, it may not include the Lightroom mobile sync services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Student/Teacher Edition Subscription. It is not part of my school though. I bought it myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your account status Is up to date, and you log into everywhere except Lightroom Mobile then I suggest deleting the app from your device and reinstalling it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an ongoing problem and I have been trying to get help for three months. Exact same as above and no one has a solution and CS will not talk to us? I have an active prepaid Creative Cloud account it is also a student/teacher but includes mobile? I have removed, restarted, and tried everything, made several posts with no response?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having this same issue, self-paid student/teacher CC. Any news? Have tried talking to customer service, tech support, and did some permissions things on the computer, deleted app on iPhone and tried to re-install app...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines