Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile collections are gone after logout and login again

New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i have a several collections on my phone in lightroom mobile. After i accidentally logged out my (free) account and logged in again, all the collections (1000+ photos) where gone. All imported photos disappeared. How can i get them back? I am using lightroom mobile 3.4 (android).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming the same log in details were used and the free app doesn’t store the photos, so maybe see how much space the app is taking up in your device to ascertain if these Photos are still someone in the App but not visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check this page of this thread also Thomas. Peter Baust has posted links to where local Mobile Photos may be hiding (on iOS & Android, post 174)

Some of the posts on that thread exhibit similar issues to yours maybe?

Re: Lightroom Mobile Photos Gone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines