Highlighted

Lightroom Mobile editing mode reduced quality.

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open an image from the library it appears clear and sharp. When it finishes loading, it becomes soft and blurry. It is frustrating to say the least. How do I know how to edit the image if I'm not seeing the actual image? 

I've tried toggling cloud sync on/off and clearing the cache. I'm using Lightroom Android v5.2.  Can this issue be resolved? Please help. Screenshots attached. 

The first image is the develop mode, second image is when it is loading from library. (you can see the loading circle in the middle of the photo).  The second image is clearly of far greater quality than the first one I'm forced to edit. Of course when I export the photo it looks like the preloaded image. That doesn't help me in develop mode.

Screenshot_20200222-183723_Lightroom-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20200222-183718_Lightroom-01.jpeg

Topics

Android, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Mobile editing mode reduced quality.

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open an image from the library it appears clear and sharp. When it finishes loading, it becomes soft and blurry. It is frustrating to say the least. How do I know how to edit the image if I'm not seeing the actual image? 

I've tried toggling cloud sync on/off and clearing the cache. I'm using Lightroom Android v5.2.  Can this issue be resolved? Please help. Screenshots attached. 

The first image is the develop mode, second image is when it is loading from library. (you can see the loading circle in the middle of the photo).  The second image is clearly of far greater quality than the first one I'm forced to edit. Of course when I export the photo it looks like the preloaded image. That doesn't help me in develop mode.

Screenshot_20200222-183723_Lightroom-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20200222-183718_Lightroom-01.jpeg

Topics

Android, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems srange, it may also be best to post on the following forum which is monitored by the engineering team (this forum is mainly a user to user one with some staff participation):

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing me with the link. I posted there 5 days ago, and still no reply. Is there a phone number I can call? I'm not getting any replies here or any other threads I've posted in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines