Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile edits are not syncing to cloud Chromebook

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Lightroom Mobile to do my editing.  I've uploaded my photos just fine.  Then I edit them using Lightroom Mobile on my Android phone.  I've made sure that all edits have been synced before exiting the photo.  When I pull the photo up either on the web or re-open the photo to work on it some more, all the edits disappear and I have to start all over again.  I've made sure that syncing is updated, I've forced a sync. I've double-checked that my album has been synced and backed up and nothing is indicating that I'm going to lose my work.  I use a Chromebook for my primary computer, so the majority of my edits are done on the phone.  In the thumbnail view, on the phone, the edits show up.  Does anyone have anything else I can try?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The edits are not syncing due to connectivity issue, please check the internet connection and make sure that nothing is blocking the Lightroom app to sync the edits onto the cloud.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same problem here! what programs or apps could be preventing my chromebook from syncing? do you have examples of apps or system settings that I could look into to give me some clues on where to look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines