• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile exits full screen viewing every image change

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone also noticed that when swiping left / right in full screen view in Lightroom mobile that all of the UI and thumbnails at the edge of the screen comes back? Is there any way to disable this? Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven’t seen that issue. What device are you using?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for not initially listing! It's Android version 9 build PQ3A.190605.003 and Lightroom Android v4.3. I just uninstalled and reinstalled, still happening.

Repro steps:

1. Select Album

2. Select Photo (appears full screen, review mode, thumbnails at the bottom)

3. Tap photo (appears full screen, no other UI)

4. Swipe right or left (upon display of new photo, thumbnails reappear at the bottom and image resizes to fit screen)

5. Tap photo (the rest of the UI appears)

6. Tap photo (back to full screen, no UI)

So it becomes this annoyance of having to do #5&6 over and over if I want to maintain full screen w/o UI. It doesn't seem to happen in edit mode.

Thanks for any tips!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does seem odd behavior. It will help to know what device you’re using. One of the challenges with Android is that there are many different devices and they don’t all work the same. By device, I mean manufacturer (like Samsung, LG, Google, OnePlus) and model number (like Galaxy Note 9, Pixel 3, etc).

As a point of reference, I have an LG G8 ThinQ running Android 9, and I don’t see this behavior on my phone. I’m also running Lightroom 4.3.

Ill ll ask one of the Adobe staff to have a look here and see if this is a known issue. Please do post your hardware details so we can try to get you some help.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akash Sharma​, can you take a look at this issue and help steer to the right person for Android UI?

Thanks,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help! I'm running a Pixel 2 XL. Definitely let me know if there are any other details I can provide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, that’s helpful. I expect that the Adobe team are off for the weekend, but hope to see some response during the work week.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MichaelJ.Hoffman,

Thanks for reporting this problem and looping me in.

To start with, I replicated this issue at my end( Running Lr app 4.3 on OnePlus 6 and Lr app v3.4 on an iPhone 6s)

• Lr app on the Oneplus 6 is latest v4.3 and have the same issue as above.
  • The Lr app on the iPhone was outdated(v3.4) and doesn't have this problem. (the filmstrip and other UI elements do not appear on the screen while swiping left right in Full-screen review mode)
  • Updated the app to the latest version and the issue is not reproducible, looks the issue is specific to Android OS.

I have logged this issue and our Engineering team will review it.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines