Lightroom Mobile fails to load despite having offline photos

New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep running into this problem and it's driving me crazy .I keep several collections synced for offline viewing on my iPad so I can cull when I'm away from home . Despite having these images saved locally I get a constant loading spinner more often than not.

If I open the Local Storage option from the menu, both Locally Stored Copies and Cached Files are "Calculating..."

Anyone know what's happening here? And better yet, how to avoid it?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have enough space on the device, as I am sure i read that the 'calculating' message was space related?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's over 1 GB of free space on the iPad and looks like about 4.5 GBs of photos downloaded for offline viewing in LR. I don't know why LR mobile gets stuck calculating what is locally stored when I don't have internet access. The app will open just fine when I'm at home with wifi connected.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines