• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile for Android - Export Files -> Missing Exif-data Rating and GPS (EXIF data not exported)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i use the App on Desktop and now as same on my Smartphone.

I have following Problem.

When I export the Files from Lightroom Mobile (as CANON CR2 from 5D Mark or DNG from Samsung Galaxy Note 8) to JPG it delete the Exifdata Ratings (Stars) and GPS Data.

Please fix the Bug.

Thanks.

Dear Christian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ChristianS,

We're really sorry for all the hassle. Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom mobile on android you are using now? Also, since how long you are facing this issue?

Have you noticed the similar behavior with previous version of Lightroom mobile CC as well?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mohit Goyal,

my Adobe Lightroom for Android is the Latest Version 3.51.

The Problem is on all Versions the same.

Previous Versions it was the same Problem.

Follow Data are lose after export.

- EXIF Ratings

- GPS Data

- Tags

Dear Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem on my Android device (Pixel 2). When I edit a photo with Lightroom v3.6 and save the file to device, the GPS data gets corrupted (different place is saved). This is really annoying for me. Have to use an extra app to edit the exif data.. Please fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem on my Android device (Pixel 2). When I edit a photo with Lightroom v3.6 and save the file to device, the GPS data gets corrupted (different place is saved). This is really annoying for me. Have to use an extra app to edit the exif data.. Please fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines