• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile for IPad Pro

New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 1,300 pics to upload from Lightroom mobile to SmugMug but for some reason, its only letting me upload 15 at a time. Does anyone know a work around? I would try to use the cloud and just upload from my computer but my storage is full and I do this as a hobby so upgrading is not an option. Oddly, only 2k pics filled it up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mistyw70452887,

It seems that the limited storage on your iPad is causing this problem and preventing you to upload all 1300 images at once.

Are you using a particular gallery to upload the images? One single gallery can hold up to 5000 images which is the capped number by Smugmug.

Please take a look at this article SmugMug | Upload from Lightroom for possible workaround for this problem.

Additionally, make some space available on the Cloud storage used by Smugmug which should be enough for these 1300 images as they allow 3GB file to be uploaded one at a time. More details are available here: https://news.smugmug.com/uploading-to-smugmug-what-how-big-and-how-many-d9df14b07bda

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - what do you mean by limited storage? If I just want to save to “camera roll”, the limit is also 15 photos max. My iPad is 256gb. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Currently you can only export 15 photos at a time from Lightroom CC Moblie.

You can vote here to request more but I doubt if this will come soon: Lightroom mobile: Ability to export more than 15 photos at a time | Photoshop Family Customer Commun...

How much Cloud Storage do you have out of interest?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines