Exit

Lightroom Mobile for traveling?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I just need a little advice here.

So I have started to take pictures few months ago and met a photographer who introduced me to Lightroom. Now I'm addicted to it ahaha

I'm planning to travel down to South America for few month, and of course I'm bringing my beloved camera !!

Now, I want my backpack to be as light as possible, so taking my huge and heavy MacbookPro is something I would want to avoid ... But it does seems important to me as well so I could correctly work on my pictures!

Anyways, I just discovered that Lightroom is available on iPad. Would that be a good thing to have to remplace the Lightroom I have on my computer?

Have you guys been using Lightroom on iPad? What do you think about it? Would it be good for travelers?

Thanks for your attention!!

Kim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kim,

Lightroom mobile on iPad is a great alternative when away from your computer but not a replacement of the Full scale Lr application on your computer.

Please refer the article How to get started with Lightroom on mobile  and go through it.

Whenever your iPad is connected to the internet, Your images will be synced back to your computer ready for further editing.See How to sync Lightroom desktop and the Lightroom mobile app

For other FAQ's, See Common questions about Lightroom for mobile and Lightroom for Apple TV

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kim,

I don't import into iPad but I found this thread quite interesting and detailed.......

A RAW workflow on the iPad - my initial impressions

Hope it helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! That does help, both of your answers does.

Thanks a lot !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines