• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile histogram not working properly

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A recent update (I don't know exactly when) caused an issue with the histogram on Lightroom mobile. I found this error to appear on my iPad as well as on my iphone. When moving sliders the histogram changes normally. But since a few days only the first change is being shown on the histogram. After that the histogram is not being updated anymore and from time to time I don't see the histogram at all. Closing the photo and reopening it helps for one more step. But it's not very handy to reopen a photo all the time.

could you please apply a fix?

Thank you

Julian

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also experiencing the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep I ham having exactly the same problem. Come on Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem after the latest LR update. Really annoying bug. Adobe please fix...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here.  Annoying.  I have to switch between pictures to reset it and to have I read the histogram info again.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines